Total Chaos Long Travel
TC 86002 2″ Wide Long Travel – 6 Wheel Lug ’07-’09 FJ Cruiser and ’03-’09 4Runner
- Race system legal for several different racing sanctions that have limited track width rules.
- 2″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1″ uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Boxed and internally gusseted 2″ extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- 2.5″ coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
- A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
- Lower control arm is compatible with Light Racing Jounce dome pad if vehicle is already equipped with this model bump stop. 1 1/2″ extension for Jounce shock is sold separately.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis’ are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV’s to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders not required on FJ Cruisers. 4Runners are limited to 275/70R17 tires unless fiberglass is installed. Fiberglass fenders or extreme fender modifications/cutting required on Tacoma.
– *Lift: 3-4″
– *Travel: 11.5″
– *Tire Size: 33″ or 285
– *Track Width Increase: 4″
Works with: ICON, Radflo, KING, or SAW coilovers. Sold Separate