Total Chaos Long Travel
TC 86004 Long Travel – 6 Wheel Lug ’07-’09 FJ Cruiser and ’03-’09 4Runner
• DAKAR race proven IFS long travel system.
• 3.5″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
• Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1″ uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
• TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
• 2.5″ coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
• Boxed and internally gusseted 3.5″ extended lower control arms bolt to the factory mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
• A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
• Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
• Custom spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
• Adjustable limit strap clevis’ are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
• Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
• TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV’s to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
• 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
• Heim pivot upper control arms can be custom ordered for this suspension system.
• Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
• Fiberglass fenders are required.
– *Lift: 3-4″
– *Travel: 13″ w/4WD
– *Tire Size: 33″ or 285
– *Track Width Increase: 7″
Works with: ICON, Radflo, KING, or SAW coilovers. Sold Separate