TC offers several gussets and reinforcement brackets for common IFS Toyota weak links. They provide added strength to factory components that are known to fail when UCA or Long Travel kits are installed.
Heavy duty weld-on spindle gusset with the ability to retain the factory anti-swaybar. This is the same design we use on 6,000 lb. armored military Toyota Hilux’s in service overseas.
- Must have reinforcement for anyone who wants to play in the dirt!
- Strengthens spindle uprights and prevents the knuckle from damage during hard impacts.
- 1/8″ prebent laser cut mild steel brackets.
- Retains the factory sway bar and includes an additional steering arm gusset.
- Welding and grinding are required to install.
- Trucks running factory back spacing wheels must run wheel spacers.
Also available for 1996-2004 Tacoma’s, 1996-2002 4Runner’s, 2000-2006 Tundra’s, and 2007+ Tundra’s